A two hour workshop that complements any mental health and wellbeing training you have undertaken, whether that was MHFA, I-Act, FAA Levels 1 -3.
In all of the licensed mental health and wellbeing courses on the market, knowledge and tools are delivered but what’s missing is how you put that knowledge into practice confidently.
What Now explores some steps to fill this gap.
Using a mixture of discussion and situational role play we’ll explore:
- The Approach – what to consider along with structure of words to use
- Reconnection link
- Communication – forming validation, strength and empowerment sentences to build connection
- Give control – reassurance
- Boundary statement – staying safe
- Processing emotional poison
Accompanying booklet or pdf is available.