‘There is no health without good mental health’ – various people have said this from athletes, sports personalities to business and politicians.
It’s logical when you think about it. We can train our bodies to be perfect fighting machines, have the most stamina etc. If we don’t do the same for our minds the results can be disastrous.
The label ‘mental health’ strikes fear in the majority of us – more so within business. We rarely talk openly about it in the workplace. Yet it affects us all either directly or indirectly. Which in turn negatively impacts the bottom line for business.
I can work with your business to design and deliver a programme to match exactly what the needs of your staff and business are. Maybe it’s a focus on language. What is the difference between depression and feeling blue? Is stress the same as pressure?. Perhaps you would like to give your staff some tools they can use to look after themselves and those around them. Or maybe you want to create a band of ‘first aiders’ – staff who would give early support until professional help is around?
Whatever the need, a solution to match your requirements and learning styles of your staff can be devised and delivered. Examples of training delivered include:
- A lunch and learn one hour session an insight into mental health, what it means, the impact on business, understand recovery and raise awareness of potential changes
- A three-hour session delves a little deeper into stress, anxiety and depression – interactive with signposting
- I’ve devised and delivered bespoke products to Engie – head office and nuclear power station, Portico management teams, Microsoft and PwC.
More information on the diverse training for the workplace I offer, can be found on the following tabs here on this website:
- Virtual Accredited courses
- Virtual Wellbeing Workshops
- Information Sheets for Virtual Workshops
Bespoke workshops can be devised to meet organisational needs. Contact me to discuss.