I have delivered multiple mental health and wellbeing licences courses for clients keen to empower their teams in this critical area.
The introduction of ISO45003 – psychological safety in the workplace – in September 2021, coupled with the legacy of Covid left on many has seen an increase of interest in this area.
But how many organisations continue to keep engaging non-accredited, reactive, non-global uniformed programmes because:
- It’s the product they’ve always used – (without exploring if it worked maybe?)
- The product has ‘First Aider’ in the title (without evaluating if the resulting knowledge makes someone capable of being a ‘First Aider’)
I-act training is, by comparison, head and shoulders above the competition in this field, in my opinion. It delivers so much more, including:
- Global delivery virtually – delivering uniform knowledge with local support resources
- Accredited by the Royal College of Psychiatrists
- Carried CPD points
- Training in over 50 tools for proactive self care that can be used reactively on someone experiencing emotional pain
- Robust manual for onward learning
- Access to resources, news, films as well as international news in this field for the entire 3 years accreditation
- Bespoke course for managers – which includes legal responsibilities
- Bespoke course for non-managers
The feature picture above shows a recent group of newly accredited Practitioners from a leading UK University. An additional consideration for their commissioning organisation was the fact this accredited course would give them the ‘edge’ in their career search as a key differentiator. A great session sharing & learning together critical, accredited life skills for the workplace and beyond!
Learning proactive mind muscle building techniques ensures we are better able to look after ourselves as well as those around us.
What’s not to like?
Why would employers choose anything less for their most valuable asset?
If you are interested to learn what difference this training could make to your employees, why not contact me direct to find out more….?