Some of the latest delegates to gain accreditation as an @I-act Practitioner – Understanding and Promoting Positive Mental Health and Wellbeing this week. Amongst them are senior lecturers and researchers from the first University in the UK to gain ISO45003 for workplace psychosafety.
The course covers vital areas including:
- Preventative tools to build resilience
- How to prepare to start a conversation with a colleague who may be struggling
- Setting personal boundaries to stay safe
- Breaking down the stigma – self and society’s
- 3 year accreditation by Royal College of Psychiatrists
None of us thrive without prioritising our own wellbeing.
#thrive not just #survive